Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

5 Tools (and tips!) for Communicating with Parents Digitally

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Staying in touch with parents and keeping them involved can be a difficult task, especially during remote learning. Join Lauren Boucher as she shares five easy-to-use digital tools that make communicating with parents a breeze. You'll also take a tour of the most popular features of each website or app, including best practices for using them for effective parent communication.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, March 11, 2021 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Addressing Learning Loss, Communication & Collaboration, Digital Media, Virtual Learning
Tags: digital communication, tools and tips, virtual learning

Reviews (18)

Informative

Very good info!

very helpful insight

so very helpful...

GREAT Info

Great Apps, Tools and descriptions of each and how to use.

Thank you! Very informative!

This webinar was insightful to use- I wish these apps had a co-teacher view where you could see what both teachers message back and forth to parents so everyone is on the same page- thanks for presenting!

Lauren shared a lot of useful information. I have been using Remind and she was able to bring out features that I was unaware of. I will use the Account settings app to set -up office hours. Excellent webinar!

I loved all the information and it was very explicit ,
more reviews ...