Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Rejuvenate Your Algebra Class with Web Tools, Websites, and Apps!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you tired of the same old Algebra resources? Would you like access to standards-based, interactive lessons to rejuvenate your lesson plans and engage your students? In this session, Letia Cooper will share a collection of resources that will assist Algebra teachers in increasing student achievement and provide lesson plans tied to the Common Core standards. Come discover a variety of Algebra Web tools and apps to enhance your instruction and improve student learning!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, August 9, 2018 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, STEAM
Tags: Algebra, apps, DOL711, high school, Math, STEM, web tools, websites

Reviews (38)

Nice work

Wow! never knew that there were so many websites/friendly useful sites to use - not only with myself but for the students.

Learned some new websites and apps. Will use in my Algebra Lab classes.

Interesting. Plan to use

liked the games

What a great presentation fills with many useful apps! Thank you so much for sharing!

Being new to this site, I am overjoyed at the knowledge I learned today! Thank you so very much for everything you shared! Having been a teacher before technology was a thing and taking a break to homeschool and raise my children, I am AMAZED at the amount of information that I learned today. Wish I would have kept up with the invitations while my children were still in school. That being said, being back in the workforce and teaching Algebra 1 I am so thankful I found Simple K12 and this webinar!~

great

great
Basic Member

Great resources!! I cannot wait to try them and share them with my colleagues!
more reviews ...