Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Empowering All Students: iPads in Special Needs Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The iPad has the ability to work wonders with Special Needs students. This webinar will focus on the universal design technologies built into the iPad that help make it an indispensable tool, including a free screen reader, screen magnification, an accessible ebook reader, and more. Join Luis Perez as he shares how you can use these features to help meet the diverse learning styles of today's students.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Monday, July 7, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: iPads, Special Education
Tags: accessibility, diverse needs, diversity, iPads, special education, special needs

Reviews (37)

Basic Member

Basics everyone needs to know. Unlocks the potential for our students in special services. Administrators need to see this so they can see the benefit of technology for all of our students.

Thank you for this information regarding special education. Nice presentation.
+2

I enjoyed reviewing this webinar.

Love all the step by step help Luis gives in his presentation! Helpful information!

Excellent presentation for I Pads.

This was a great presentation of the various tools for students with various learning styles.

I learned a lot about using iPads.

great info on the iPad accessibility features
Basic Member

Great webinar. I learned so more about Ipad accessibility.

Great webinar. Thanks for all the interactive, hands on, and very informative approach! :)
more reviews ...