Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Empowering All Students: iPads in Special Needs Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The iPad has the ability to work wonders with Special Needs students. This webinar will focus on the universal design technologies built into the iPad that help make it an indispensable tool, including a free screen reader, screen magnification, an accessible ebook reader, and more. Join Luis Perez as he shares how you can use these features to help meet the diverse learning styles of today's students.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Monday, July 7, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: iPads, Special Education
Tags: accessibility, diverse needs, diversity, iPads, special education, special needs

Reviews (52)

This was so helpful! I can't wait to get try some of these features out! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the help!

I posted earlier, but it did not register.

I found the webinar to be very informative. I enjoyed learning more accessibility with in the ipad technology.

I got some useful tips that I didn't know before. Thanks.

Thank you for the tips provided, I will apply them on my students iPads when we return.

Great info. Thanks!
Basic Member

Thank you!

Wow!! A total eye-opener. Never knew how those features could be used. Now I can use them with my students and my two sisters that are losing their eyesight, due to diabetes. Thank you. Never too late to learn.

Wonderfully presented with such great understanding of materials. Thank you!
more reviews ...