Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Connect, Create, and Collaborate with Science Websites, Web Tools, and Apps

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to discover ways for your students to connect, create, and collaborate as they investigate and explore a variety of scientific ideas, models, and concepts! Are you looking for new ways to jazz up your science curriculum? This webinar will focus on a variety of interactive science, websites, web tools and apps that will enhance learning! Join Letia Cooper as she shares examples of how to use these tools and discusses easy ways to integrate technology in science classrooms for all grade levels.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, August 11, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEAM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Apps, Dol319, Science Web Tools, scientific concepts, STEM, Web Sites

Reviews (49)

great

Great webinar, but very fast! Thanks for all the information!

Great webinar. Thank you for the resources!

This was very informative but so fast...I'm watching again just to absorb all the options presented.

So many sites so little time!! What a fantastic webinar. So excited to share with the members of my department.

Absolutely loves this webinar. Excited to try the suggested websites and share with my colleagues!
Basic Member

Great websites!! I'm already thinking about which ones I can use and how.

Some of these sites I have used and they were really helpful. I did see a few sites that I am definitely going to visit. Nicely done!

Thank you!

Lots of resources to choose from. Thank you for doing the leg work. I have my research cut out for me.
more reviews ...