Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Mathemagic: Math Resources for Grades 3-6

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

With the increasing emphasis on core subjects, it is more important than ever that students begin with a good foundation in math, and having the right resources to teach it can improve student understanding and scores. In this webinar, join Meredith Martin as she takes a close look at several great math-based websites and iOS apps that you can use with 3-6 students. In addition she will provide some practical tips and examples for using these resources in your classroom.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Basics , STEAM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: apps, Dol311, elementary school, grade school, math, stem, websites

Reviews (66)

Amazing resources! I can't wait to try them and share them with my students and colleagues! Thank you so much!!!

Awesome resources- thank you for sharing!!
Basic Member

Great resources that I can use in my Blended Lab.

Great resources to use. Thank you for the info
Basic Member

Great resources I can incorporate in my class.

Good resources. I am using IXL and I am trying out Freckle Math right now.

Great resources mentioned! I currently use IXL and plan to use Virtual Manipulatives more this school year.

These resources definitely will help students who need a little extra to understand math concepts. They will provide tons of great practice and additional teaching resources.
Basic Member

I will use the ted ed math in real life videos and scratch in my computer class.

Itís amazing how many resources are available for Math. I will definitely try to incorporate more Math skill videos into my lessons.
more reviews ...