Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Interactive Math and Science Resources for Special Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Finding a well-rounded assortment of Math and Science resources to meet the needs of diverse learners is not always easy. Join Melissa Mann as she explores ten interactive resources, including websites and apps, and shows how they can be used to help a variety of learners in Math and Science. Melissa will also share tips and suggestions for using these resources in your classroom. The resources discussed will mainly focus on K-6, but may also be applicable to students in other grades.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, November 3, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Intermediate , Special Education , STEAM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: apps, Dol228, Interactive Rescources, Math, Science, Special Ed, STEM, websites

Reviews (62)

Thank you for a great treasure trove of wonderful, useful, engaging sites!!

There were many useful website resources for teachers to use.

Melissa gives so many great apps and websites to check out. I'm excited to give them a try1

This was so helpful. Even though I teach hs special ed, I was able to use several of the websites as a reinforcement to harder material.

Great resources and very informative.

good websites, thanks

Many super resources. Thank you!

I really like some of these resources, many are new to me so it is great to see things I have encountered before. I hope to be able to utilize some of them in my classroom.

This was great! Lots of good sites to use. Things went very quickly!

great
more reviews ...