Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Virtual Explorations and Field Trips with Google Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While Google is widely known for tools such as its search engine, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail, many of its lesser known tools can be just as useful for teachers. This webinar will cover several of the street-view products that provide a unique, up-close view of everything from art museums to the Great Barrier Reef to the White House and more! Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares these tools and explores how they can be used in the classroom for almost any subject. Learn how to open your classroom and virtually travel to physical, historical, and cultural locations and landmarks with your students like never before!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: art, Google, Google street view tools, googleartproject, history, museums, science, social studies, virtual field trips

Reviews (191)

Liked this one! Great resources!

Although you can use offline, still a good resource to have to introduce to new places they would like to visit. Thanks!

Tour museums or expositions with your class. Needs internet connection.

This webinar was so fun to watch! It gave me lots of ideas. I hope I can get some content ready this summer so we can try it out in the new school year.

Enriching ideas and Google tools, but could not get my certificate....
Basic Member

great one
Basic Member

great

Excited to try at least one idea from it tomorrow.

Great information - the live binder is going to be helpful. Thank you!
+7

Enjoyable and helpful. Thanks!
more reviews ...