Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with ChatGPT in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$19.99
Buy Now

Overview

Workshop Description:
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence-based tool that can help teachers generate automated responses to student queries and offer a variety of personalized learning experiences. Join Dr. Samantha Fecich for this hands-on, interactive workshop as she shares best practices for using ChatGPT in the classroom. Participants will also experience using ChatGPT for themselves and walk away with a handout chock full of resources and prompts that can be used with their students the very next day.

Learning Objectives:
  • Explain the capabilities and limitations of using ChatGPT in the classroom.
  • Discover best practices for using ChatGPT to generate automated responses to student queries and offer personalized learning experiences.

• Special Technology Instructions:
    Participants will need access to an internet device, a free ChatGPT account, and a non-school, personal Google account. SimpleK12ís Google Classroom will be utilized for the interactive and hands-on components of this workshop.

Assessment:
    Participants will be assessed through their responses to discussion prompts to demonstrate their understanding of the workshop objectives and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 @ 4:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 1 hour
    Credit Hours: 1
    Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Differentiation & Personalization, Mobile Learning Basics
    Tags: ai, artificial intelligence, chat gpt

Reviews (24)

Basic Member

I enjoyed the webinar. Great for high school students.
    Basic Member

Thank you for the helpful information!

Thanks!
    +9

Good information. Showing exactly how you use ChatGPT was helpful.

Good information. Thank you.

Great information! Thanks!
    Basic Member

Thank you! There are a lot of ways I can incorporate ChatGPT in my math classroom. I am still leary about signing up and giving my phone number to this site. I really liked the way it helps to refine my lesson plans and syllabus. Thank you again.
    +9

I am curious but nervous about using Chat GPT.
    Basic Member

I am very anxious to try this out. I can see how it can be used as a great starting place
    Basic Member

This webinar is very informative and I now have a very clear idea of what Chatgpt is and how to use it to enhance my teaching. Thank you!
    more reviews ...