This webinar will help teachers of any grade level gain a deeper understanding of what exactly needs to be done in order to have a positive classroom environment where students are respectful and learning is valued. Participants will take away specific skills and plans that will help teachers focus more on student learning and achievement and less on disruptive students and off-task behaviors.
You will walk away from this webinar knowing:
- How to tell the difference between when your students are actively listening and when they're just hearing you
- The student behaviors that veer teachers off their lesson plans and how to avoid getting off-task
- How to identify the bad habits that are actually encouraging disruptive behavior and discouraging on-task behavior
- Which battles to fight and which ones are best ignored
- How to communicate with students in a way that encourages mutual respect and maximum productivity