Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Staying Up to Date with Google Workspaces

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$9.99
Buy Now

Overview

Session Description:
Want to discover the latest features available for some of the Google tools that you use on a regular basis? Join Deb Norton as she shares the newest updates and features for Google Docs, Slides, Drawings, Gmail, and more! You will also walk away with a variety of tips and tricks for integrating the Google Tools for Education in creative and time-saving ways.

Learning Objective:
  • Plan innovative activities and lessons utilizing the various tools in Google Workspaces.

• Assessment: Participants will respond to discussion prompts throughout the session to demonstrate their understanding of the session objective and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Saturday, December 17, 2022 @ 10:00 AM EST
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Credit Hours: 0.5
    Categories: Google Intermediate
    Tags: Gmail, Google, Google Docs, Google Drawings, Google Slides

Reviews (9)

Wow, I love the new features.

GO GOOGLE! Definitely progressing in a positive way to meet the demands of birds eye scope of interactive complexities.

She made the workshop very easy to understand.

I thought the membership was for a full year, even if I asked not to renew for another year. I a trying to watch the webinar and I can't. It is asking me to pay. Please, help. I am supposed to be an active membet until January 16.

Excellent information. I can't wait to start using the new smart chips and all the other features.

Great information.

Wonderful Webinar

Very informative. There was a few things that I didn't know that I will be using from now on. Thank You!
    +13

Great webinar!
    more reviews ...