Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Adobe Photoshop for Beginners (Part 2)

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

This is session two of two for the workshop series titled Adobe Photoshop for Beginners

NOTE: While we recommend that you attend all sessions of the workshop series to meet the learning objectives, each workshop can be attended as a standalone. Full members will also have access to view the recordings on demand and earn up to two continuing education credits

Workshop Description:
If you are new to using Adobe Photoshop, this workshop will use the basic tools and techniques introduced in part one to create a multi-photo composition. Join Kim Munoz as she shares how to navigate the Photoshop work area to apply adjustments, brushes, and filters such as blend modes, to achieve a desired result. Participants will also have an opportunity to create their own multi-photo composition that will assist them in teaching their students how to effectively use Adobe Photoshop.

Learning Objectives:
  • Explain how to navigate the Photoshop work area by applying adjustments, brushes, and filters.

• Create a multi-photo composition that incorporates a variety of tools and techniques using the Photoshop work area including the menu bar, options bar, tool panels, brushes, and filters.

• Special Technology Instructions: Participants will need access to a computer or laptop, a non-school, personal Google account, and Adobe Photoshop Software (they offer a free trial for 7 days). SimpleK12ís Google Classroom will be utilized for the interactive and hands-on components of this workshop.

Assessment: Participants will complete an exit ticket to demonstrate their understanding of the workshop objectives and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Thursday, June 30, 2022 @ 12:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Credit Hours: 1
    Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
    Tags: Adobe Photoshop

Reviews (3)

+13

This was great! I learned a lot!
    +1

Very well explained! Thank you!

I am so glad I signed up for this webinar - very well presented and I learned a lot. Parts 1 and 2 are very good beginner introductions to Photoshop. I will review the recordings several times to try out the lessons and then share the information with other staff members. We will work on bringing the information to a level for upper elementary students (they will love it!) Also - great ideas on using PS with students and great sources!
    more reviews ...