Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Adobe Photoshop for Beginners (Part 2)

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

This is session two of two for the workshop series titled Adobe Photoshop for Beginners

NOTE: While we recommend that you attend all sessions of the workshop series to meet the learning objectives, each workshop can be attended as a standalone. Full members will also have access to view the recordings on demand and earn up to two continuing education credits

Workshop Description:
If you are new to using Adobe Photoshop, this workshop will use the basic tools and techniques introduced in part one to create a multi-photo composition. Join Kim Munoz as she shares how to navigate the Photoshop work area to apply adjustments, brushes, and filters such as blend modes, to achieve a desired result. Participants will also have an opportunity to create their own multi-photo composition that will assist them in teaching their students how to effectively use Adobe Photoshop.

Learning Objectives:
  • Explain how to navigate the Photoshop work area by applying adjustments, brushes, and filters.

• Create a multi-photo composition that incorporates a variety of tools and techniques using the Photoshop work area including the menu bar, options bar, tool panels, brushes, and filters.

• Special Technology Instructions: Participants will need access to a computer or laptop, a non-school, personal Google account, and Adobe Photoshop Software (they offer a free trial for 7 days). SimpleK12ís Google Classroom will be utilized for the interactive and hands-on components of this workshop.

Assessment: Participants will complete an exit ticket to demonstrate their understanding of the workshop objectives and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Thursday, June 30, 2022 @ 12:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Credit Hours: 1
    Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
    Tags: Adobe Photoshop

Reviews (7)

AWESOME webinar! I learned a lot as in reference to creating and editing photos in Adobe Photoshop.

This was GREAT! You have the ability to explain program navigation and use simply! Thanks so muchI feel more confident now as a beginner.

Very helpful and well- explained webinar!! thank you Mrs. Munoz!

Thanks! Great information.
    +13

This was great! I learned a lot!
    Basic Member
    +2

Very well explained! Thank you!

I am so glad I signed up for this webinar - very well presented and I learned a lot. Parts 1 and 2 are very good beginner introductions to Photoshop. I will review the recordings several times to try out the lessons and then share the information with other staff members. We will work on bringing the information to a level for upper elementary students (they will love it!) Also - great ideas on using PS with students and great sources!
    more reviews ...