Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Five Must-Do's for Teachers at the End of the School Year

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Session Description:
By taking just a few extra steps before locking your classroom door at the end of the year, you can have a stress-free summer knowing that you are prepped and ready for the back-to-school season! Join Michelle Dragalin as she shares five must-do's for teachers as they wrap up the school year. You will also learn strategies for creating a checklist that can be personalized to fit your classroom needs as well as incorporate the requirements of your school or district.

Learning Objectives:
  • Identify five steps for ending the school year that includes being prepped and ready for the back-to-school season.

• Create an end-of-the-year checklist that incorporates personal classroom needs as well as the requirements of the school or district.

• Assessment:Participants will create an end-of-the-year checklist to demonstrate their understanding of the session objectives and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 @ 3:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Credit Hours: 0.5
    Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Workplace
    Tags: organizational tools, workplace

Reviews (19)

helpful

Thank you!

Informative, useful and insightful seminar for End of the Year closure.

Thanks for sharing-this information was terrific!

This doesn't share "completed" although I have listened to it! Thanks again for sharing! The clipboard is a great idea!

Great information, thank you!

Thank you for the information. I have my clipboard ready!

Thanks for sharing!

Great Reminder of what to do. Keep a note book or clipboard.

It was interesting.
    more reviews ...