Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

A Purposeful Approach to Instructional Coaching

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Session Description:
Effective instructional coaching is the result of intentional planning and careful application of various coaching methods and tools. Join Dr. Jayme Linton as she shares strategies for taking a purposeful approach to instructional coaching. You will also walk away with a variety of resources to help you plan for and facilitate powerful coaching conversations.

Learning Objectives:
  • Explain how effective instructional coaching results from intentional planning and careful application of various coaching methods and tools.

• Evaluate a variety of instructional coaching resources that can be utilized to facilitate powerful coaching conversations.

• Assessment: Participants will join a collaborative backchannel chat to discuss strategies for taking a purposeful approach to instructional coaching to demonstrate their understanding of the session objectives and reflect on their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 @ 5:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Credit Hours: 0.5
    Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Learning Theories & Strategies
    Tags: communication & collaboration, learning strategies

Reviews (10)

Very insightful, with a variety of resources shared. I will look for more webinars from Jayme.
    Thanks!

This will help with my Mentoring and Coaching courses.

I appreciate the variety of instructional coaching resources provided in this webinar. Terrific coaching discussion questions. Thank you!

Excellent resource suggested. I liked the idea of being planned instead of just reacting to the mentees questions or concerns.
    +5

Loved this information. Thank you!

Very helpful!! Love the website full of tools. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent information!
    +13

Great ideas!
    Basic Member

great information

Informative Webinar
    more reviews ...