Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flip Out with Choice Boards Using Flipgrid

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

This is session six of six for the workshop series titled “Designing Choice Boards for Personalized and Blended Learning Experiences.”

NOTE: While we recommend that you attend all sessions of the workshop series to meet the learning objectives, each workshop can be attended as a standalone. Full members will also have access to view the recordings on-demand and earn up to six continuing education credits.

Workshop description:
When you think about choice boards, graphic organizers designed using word processing or slideshow tools may come to mind. However, there are a variety of applications that can be used to create choice boards. Join Matt Bergman as he shares the concept of Fliphunts, a framework that combines the power of choice boards and Flipgrid! Participants will also have an opportunity to create a Fliphunt choice board using Flipgrid that they can immediately use with their students.

Learning Objectives:
  • Create a Fliphunt choice board using Flipgrid that increases student engagement and fosters communications skills.

• Special technology instructions: Participants will need access to an internet device and a non-school, personal Google account. SimpleK12’s Google Classroom will be utilized for the interactive and hands-on components of this workshop.

Assessment: Participants will complete an exit ticket at the end of the workshop to assess their understanding.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 @ 4:00 PM EST
    Duration: 1 hour
    Credit Hours: 1
    Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiation & Personalization
    Tags: blended learning, differentiation, personalization

Reviews (13)

Fabulous ideas, great pace (nice and slow so I can take notes) clear, concise trainer.

Good information!

I always learn new and useful things from this instructor!

Very helpful information for something I did not know much about.

Thank you for sharing.

Yes.
    +3

I always learn something new when Matt does a presentation!

Thank you very much ! very informative and I cant wait to get started on creating choice boards for our students. I think this program will truly benefit most of our students behavior while working on goals. Thank you !

Wow, Great info! I like the tic tac toe board myself!!

Can you do this if you are a Microsoft school?
    more reviews ...