Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Leveraging the Power of Portfolio-Based Choice Boards and Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

This is session four of six for the series titled "Designing Choice Boards for Personalized and Blended Learning Experiences."

NOTE: While we recommend that you attend all sessions of the workshop series to meet the learning objectives, each workshop can be attended as a standalone. Full members will also have access to view the recordings on demand and earn up to six continuing education credits.

Workshop description:
Choice boards are an effective way to engage diverse learners and provide students with a variety of tools to reflect on their learning. Join Matt Bergman as he shares how to leverage the power of portfolio-based choice boards and Google Slides to help students demonstrate mastery of standards, skills, and objectives. Participants will also have an opportunity to build their own portfolio-based choice board that they can immediately use with their students.

Learning Objectives:
  • Build a portfolio-based choice board using Google Slides that empowers students to demonstrate mastery of standards, skills, and objectives.

• Special technology instructions: Participants will need access to an internet device and a non-school, personal Google account. SimpleK12s Google Classroom will be utilized for the interactive and hands-on components of this workshop.

Assessment: Participants will complete an exit ticket at the end of the workshop to assess their understanding.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
    Last aired on: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 @ 4:00 PM EST
    Duration: 1 hour
    Credit Hours: 1
    Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiation & Personalization
    Tags: blended learning, differentiation, personalization

Reviews (10)

This is a game changer in my classroom!

Yes.

This was great!

Awesome and so helpful!

Great content

I have gotten a lot out of this series of webinars. Great webinar can wait for #6

Very informative! Great webinar!!
    Thanks
    +3

Great webinar!

I love how Matt Bergman makes the webinars interactive. You genuinely leave the session ready to apply some strategies to your classroom the next day.

Ive enjoyed all the webinars and learnt a lot from Matt. Now I feel confident to try it on my own and help my students showing what they can do.
    more reviews ...