Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engaging Generation Alpha's Rewired Brain

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

Research shows that children’s brains are being rewired by constant interaction with technology, prompting educators to change their methods of instruction to reach young digital natives, known as our Generation Alpha and Gen Now students. Join Naomi Harm as she shares strategies to address changes in students' attention systems, memory networks, cognitive processes, and social skills. You will also walk away with a variety of tools and resources to incorporate into your lessons that will keep students motivated to learn.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, February 3, 2022 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: differentiation, learning strategies, personalization, student engagement

Reviews (19)

Thank you so very much! So very good!

This was a fantastic presentation. I did not grow up with computers, so I can use as much help as I can to understand the children whose brains are wired differently from mine.
I really enjoyed this presentation.
Thanks.

This presentation was a real eye opener. Thank you!

REFRESHING is what this presentation was because it covers my favorite subject SCIENCE! For all that I did not know thank you and the presentation gives me hope for I do represent those scholars that are wired differently. Unlike those that in the past labeled as SPECIAL. My maturity has taught me that being unique is not a bad thing, but a blessing. Lucky for me my true educators instilled that early so although it was a bitter pill to hear, I knew not to digest as truth…….. I will proudly internalize the good and transform scholars.

Gave very good points on how to teach!

I learned a lot with this webinar.

This webinar is crucial especially when we need to know to service our students.

I really enjoyed this!

great information

This was very informative. The new generations are dealing with technologies that were only dreamed of when I was in school.
more reviews ...