Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Finding Balance: Self-care Techniques to Support Educators and Students Social and Emotional Well-being

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for ways to incorporate effective daily wellness routines that honor and respect your teacher time and help you find balance? Join Naomi Harm as she shares personal and professional self-care techniques that can be used to support you and your students' social and emotional well-being. You will also walk away with a multitude of SEL and gratitude activities and templates to help build a stronger community of compassionate learners in your classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, January 6, 2022 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Diversity & SEL, Personal Enrichment
Tags: personal enrichment, SEL, self-care, social emotional learning, well-being

Reviews (45)

10 minutes of gratitude each day is a great way to practice self-care. I'm starting tomorrow!

great information

Great tips! Thank-you

This kind of instruction and awareness is so vital!

Thank you!

Very thankful for presentation, thank you so much!

Love the reminder of daily gratitude. Also love the 10 minute journal pages.

There were some great reminders and ways to include gratitude in our daily lives. Thank you!

Helpful. I have been working with a meditation teacher on honoring the joyful moments in my life and this presentation supports what she has me doing.

Great content and I plan to use it.
more reviews ...