Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Top 10 Side Hustles for Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Itís no secret that teachers are just not paid enough. A side-gig is a smart way to increase your income without distracting you from your full-time job. Join Michelle Dragalin as she shares 10 fulfilling side hustles that will allow you to use your passion as an educator to earn some extra money and have a little fun! You will also learn about a variety of creative side-gigs that involve working with children, as well as some that donít.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment
Tags: extra income, personal enrichment, side hustle

Reviews (2)

Michelle was kind and thoughtful throughout the presentation. She presented some basic information. I have a business license as I do some woodworking on the side. I enjoy the creative process. It is important to legally create your name and to obtain your license. There can be some tax benefits for working out of your home. If you have an accountant, check in with her to better understand what benefits are available to you. Thanks for your presentation, Michelle.

The presenter was pleasant and provided basic information on possible side jobs. The best advice was at the end of the webinar when discussing how to get started with a plan.
more reviews ...