Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The Post Pandemic Classroom: Redesigning Learning Spaces

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As we begin to test the waters of returning back to “normal” after Covid-19, we are also holding conversations about why “normal” may be the wrong destination for students, teachers, and parents. Join Dr. Rob Furman as he examines what we have learned about the importance of the physical classroom space as a result of the pandemic. He will also discuss some changes that we should consider making to redesign our learning spaces, including suggestions for how to get started.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Addressing Learning Loss, Classroom Management, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: classroom management, learning spaces, post-pandemic

Reviews (15)

Thank you!

Thank you

Very helpful!

Well worth the time.
+9

Great info!

Great ideas

Interesting ideas. I believe the conversation of blending the best of both traditional classrooms to those benefits of online individual learning is a conversation that is imperative in education. I would love to see the conversation move beyond theory and rhetoric to that of proven experiences that worked over the last year. I really believe the new experts are the teachers who were thrown into the experience of having students in a myriad of hybrid learning. I hope as we move forward in public education it is the experiences of these teachers that administrators and policy makers start to listen to. Thank you for your webinar, it was very interesting.

great info......thanks :D

thank you

Awesome Webinar
more reviews ...