Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Gratitude, SEL and Empathy-based Learning Experiences Is Where It's At!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Building SEL (social and emotional learning) skills such as gratitude and empathy requires face-to-face interaction, meaningful discussion, and reflection. Join Naomi Harm as she shares best practices for becoming a dynamic coach and building a strong community of learners in your classroom. You will also walk away with strategies to help you develop effective and consistent daily habits and instructional approaches that will engage and motivate your students.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Addressing Learning Loss, Diversity & SEL, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: empathy-based learning, motivation, reflection, sel, strategies, student engagement

Reviews (13)

Very good information!

Hi, so I have watched several of these videos and every single one has references to jams and Slides with no links for those that watch after the initial session. How can I get access to those links?

How can I get a certificate for this webinar?
+5

This was so refreshing. Thank you for sharing all your great strategies.

Thank you! Great!

thanks for the great idea

Great ideas!

I couldn't keep up- there were so many good ideas! I was writing furiously throughout to capture all that I want to use both at the end of the year, and as a practice for next year. Thanks!

Amazing presenter, filled with enthusiasm. She shared so many valuable resources that can be used right away. Incredibly relevant.

Very insightful and positive! Thank you!
more reviews ...