Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The Post Pandemic Classroom: What Should be the New Normal?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While the far-reaching impacts of COVID-19 affect almost every aspect of life, one area hit particularly hard is education. Join Dr. Rob Furman as he shares a myriad of issues that have come to light due to the pandemic and how they will change the future trajectory of education. Rob will also discuss the challenges that we still need to overcome, as well as some positives that have arisen from the pandemic.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Addressing Learning Loss, College & Career Readiness, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: education challenges, learning loss, learning strategies, new normal, pandemic

Reviews (32)

Very thought provoking.

I think this is a great webinar. Everything he said made sense to me.

He made a lot of good points, but didn't give as many answers as to how to help the students learn.

Great and insightful webinar. Thank you!

Thank you for this webinar!

Informative.....thank you

Informative.....thank you

The piece about the grades really resonates with my situation
Basic Member

Very insightful and interesting. It gave me something to think about.

Interesting information! I definitely know what Dr. Rob doesnít like or want. Iím not sure I have a grasp on how to change from what we have to the nuts and bolts of how to go about the new norm. So I would be interested in a webinar on the new routines in the classroom, how to establish them and how to execute them.
more reviews ...