Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Leveraging Games for Social and Emotional Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While much uncertainty surrounds how and when school will reopen, we know that social and emotional learning will be critical to re-engaging students, supporting adults, rebuilding relationships, and creating a foundation for academic learning. Join Matthew Farber as he shares the importance of leveraging games for SEL as well as its impact on school climate and building happier classrooms. You will also walk away with a variety of free resources, including digital tools and games to assist with SEL skill-building.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Addressing Learning Loss, Diversity & SEL, Game-based Learning
Tags: addressing learning loss, digital tools, free resources, game based learning, sel

Reviews (21)

Interesting information. Thanks

Great presentation and information. Thank you!

I really enjoyed your presentation! I'm going to try and implement some video game like components to my teaching this year!
+5

Great food for thought! I look forward to sharing with my colleagues.

Great plan I will utilize it this year.

excellent! plan on using this new year, thanks

Informative.....thank you

The two resources I'm excited to show my colleagues and put to use are the SEL Kernels from Greater Good in Education and Playworks.org. Both seem super user friendly.

Interesting

very informative
more reviews ...