Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Self-Grading, Digital Worksheets Using TeacherMade.com

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Transforming paper/pencil learning activities to digital ones can be a daunting and time-intensive task. Created by teachers, for teachers, TeacherMade.com allows you to create digital worksheets that grade themselves! Join Lauren Boucher as she shares, step-by-step, how to use this completely FREE website to create, grade, and organize your digital learning activities.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, April 29, 2021 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Digital Media, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: assessments, digital worksheets, organization, self-grading, step by step, teachermade.com

Reviews (10)

It was very good. I learned multiple things I will be able to utilize in my classroom.

Thank you again, Lauren! This looks pretty easy to use and perfect for our students to navigate.

Great information to start. A 1-hour presentation would have allowed (obviously) for the demonstration of more tools in TeacherMade, but also allow Lauren to slow down a little. I wanted to see the preview of the worksheet with the imported image. The presentation was a very good introduction to this tool. Lauren is very easy to follow and understand.

Thank you for this info. I never had time during this past school year to learn more new things.....this will be helpful with the upcoming school year for sure!

great info......thanks :D

Very helpful!

A colleague uses this and loves it.

I also was not familiar with TeacherMade so I will be checking it out.

Great stuff

A great tutorial that offers step by step instructions. I was not familiar with TeacherMade until watching this tutorial and appreciate the exposure.
more reviews ...