Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

CPR for the Drowning Educator

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Today's teachers, counselors and school leaders are experiencing greater anxiety, stress and burnout than ever before. Join Dr. Sarah Thomas as she shares a variety of strategies that educators can use to revive themselves when they feel as though they are drowning. You will also learn a new approach to collaboration, passion, and reinvention that can lead to positive results both professionally and personally.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, February 15, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment, Workplace
Tags: burnout, collaboration. reinvention, personal enrichment, strategies, stress

Reviews (23)

Excellent presentation!

love this
+2

Good interesting information thank you!

It was nice. Love the thought question, ď Do you want to teach the same thing for 20 years or.......

Extremely powerful...reinvent yourself! Take the risk, make learning stick! Thank you!

Good Info

This was very interesting and helpful. Thank you

Great webinar. I loved the point she makes about reinventing yourself- As a teacher I have always believed that I need to be growing and changing with the times! Will look into Voxer and I have started following edumatch!

helpful

Thank you!
more reviews ...