Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Game-based Learning with Baamboozle

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Baamboozle is a web-based tool for creating fun, interactive review games. Join Matt Bergman as he shares how to create customizable educational games to use in your face-to-face, hybrid, or virtual classroom. You will also learn how to use Baamboozle create slides, flashcards, and interactive Jeopardy-like games that you can use to review content and assess student knowledge.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Game-based Learning , Virtual Learning
Tags: assessment, baamboozle, customizable, flashcards, game-based learning, interactive, slides

Reviews (35)

Good Work!

Matt, made this so user friendly! Thank you for this time saving review resource!

A lot of great information!! I cannot wait to make and play the games.

I am always looking for new games to continue to engage my kids. This was perfect. It looks and sounds like it's pretty easy to use. Love it.

Great information! Well organized and useful. Looks like a super tool to use without a lot of prep! Can't wait to make or play a game!

Interesting and informative

It was great! I already created a game. It was quick and easy.

I enjoyed this Webinar.

I love to try new games, because it gives you a lot of different choices to experiment in this virtual world. Thank you!

Very informative!
more reviews ...