Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bitmoji & Buncee: Creating a Virtual Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Want to deliver content to your students in a fun and engaging way? Come join Dr. Samantha Fecich as she shows you how easy it is to create interactive virtual spaces using Buncee EDU, a free multimedia content creation tool for teachers and students. You'll learn what a Bitmoji Classroom is, the pros and cons of teaching with Bitmoji, plus step-by-step instructions for creating your very own virtual classroom using Buncee EDU to enhance the learning experience for your students.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: bitmoji, buncee, virtual classroom, virtual learning

Reviews (22)

I am a Bimoji aficionado. This is useful for me. Thank you.

Thank you so much for this helpful training! I can't wait to start!

This was great! Thank you for motivating me to explore Buncee!

Very interesting! Thank you!

Loved it!

This was helpful, thank you!

Interesting information.

Thank you. Perfect way to dip my toe into the Bitmoji world. Great introduction to a new tool!

tHANK YOU
Basic Member

Hey everyone I know that I say it is FREE and it is - but the site does look like you need to pay. Please note once you sign up for a free account you get 30 days of premium content - but after 30 days it goes to a free account without premium features. So in sum - you can sign up for the free account e - 30 days free and we will get access to premium after 30 days go back to free trial. No charge to credit card. You can sign up for a free trial here: https://app.edu.buncee.com/choose-account-type
more reviews ...