Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrating Digital Activities into Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you've learned about some really engaging digital tools – but aren't quite sure how to integrate them into your Google Classroom – this session is for you! If you've made a Bitmoji Classroom… or learned how to use Jamboard… maybe you have an engaging Choice Board or Flipgrid …or you've made screencasting videos - but you just aren't quite sure how to incorporate all of those into your Google Classroom – then this webinar is for you! Join seasoned trainer, Matt Bergman, as he shows you how to integrate all of these tools (and more!) into your Google Classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Sunday, January 31, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: bitmoji, choice board, glipgrid, google classroom, integration, jamboard, screencasting, tools

Reviews (47)

Basic Member

Thank you!

Thank you!

This was great

Great ideas discussed in this video!

Awesome!!

This was great on how to promote more flexibility to student choice or pathways and the products or end result in how they can show their learning!

I know that I need more instruction as to how to use Flipgrid and to embed videos. In the future I will be flexible in my assignments and allow my student a choice of essays to respond to and I wlll also incorporate more group work essays.

Good information. I wish I had learned to use the other integration such as clipboard before I saw the video.

Awesome!

The video didn't work.
more reviews ...