Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Interactive Bitmoji Virtual Spaces with Google Slides

$27
Buy Now

Overview

Want to easily create Virtual Classrooms and Virtual Spaces for your Bitmoji? Come join Lauren Boucher as she shows you how much fun it can be to teach with Bitmoji. In this session, we will specifically focus on backgrounds and virtual spaces for your Bitmoji. You'll learn how to easily find backgrounds and images for your virtual spaces, how to edit and change elements, and where to find done-for-you templates. You'll also learn how to use Google Slides features like layering and linking to create truly engaging Bitmoji Virtual Classrooms!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Sunday, January 3, 2021 @ 1:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: backgrounds, bitmoji, google slides, templates, virtual learning

Reviews (49)

Thank you! I've been wanting to learn more about this!

Thank you good job.

Nice job!

Thank you so much! My kinders love it when I use bitmojis!

Great, I cannot wait to try this out.

Thank you! Loved the t-shirt idea with the polar bear. Never thought to get that detailed.

Informative. I learned that I can use Remove.bg to get rid of backgrounds from an image. I am ready to try it out. I was reminded about using links within a presentation. There was also a list of resources. Thank you.

I liked this webinar. I found out about Bitmoji classrooms from the Teaching with NEONS Facebook page. I'm very happy to find a training that teaches how to create them.

This was a very informative webinar.

There were some things I knew and others that were new to me, it was cool to find other little things to improve my google slides
more reviews ...