Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using and Creating Templates and Digital Worksheets in Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this step-by-step webinar, you'll explore how to create a template slide to start your students off on a project with expert teacher trainer, Kimberly Munoz. Not only that but you'll learn easy and creative ways to create digital worksheets using text boxes and shape tools. Your Google Slides will come to life and you'll feel more confident than ever using Google Slides for student projects.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, December 3, 2020 @ 7:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics
Tags: google basics, google slides, templates, worksheets

Reviews (25)

Very well explained and a good way to get someone started. Thank you

Very good.

Learned lots.

Thank you!

This was helpful. I'm an elementary teacher, so I'll have to make some adjustments. Thank you.

Great tool to sue, thanks

Thank youI gained ideas to incorporate in my teaching!

Thank you for the information- this was useful to me. I plan to try it this week!

Great information on setting up a Google Slide and converting a physical worksheet into a digital worksheet that virtual students can interact with.

This is amazing! I just made a worksheet for one of my Chinese classes. My students are going to love it, they don't have to create a separate Google Doc to type their answers. Thank you!
more reviews ...