Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Supervising Instruction During Remote Teaching and Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you an administrator charged with leading a school or district through remote learning? One key challenge for current administrators is supervising instruction when teaching and learning are taking place remotely. Join Dr. Jayme Linton as she offers strategies for supervising remote instruction to support instructional leaders in the virtual learning environment.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 @ 8:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Virtual Learning
Tags: administrator resources, instructional leaders, remote learning, supervising, virtual learning

Reviews (16)

Thanks.

Thanks.

I am looking to enter coaching in the upcoming years and this info about supporting teachers will also help me better support students virtually.

This information was very insightful and helpful. I will be able to better support my virtual teachers throughout the year.

Thank you.

Thank you

Our teachers have had struggles with students turning in their work and attending live classes while they are at home. This was very helpful! Thank you!

It was timely with so many schools offering remote learning during this pandemic.
Basic Member

Thank you!

I thought the webinar was very thoughtful and quite insightful. I am not an official teacher leader but my colleagues and principal tend to tap me for information like this. It is good to be able to assist with the information that was shared here today.
more reviews ...