Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

It's time to explore the true power of this innovative tool! Join expert trainer, Deb Norton, as she unveils 10 of the most mind-blowing features and functions of Google Classroom that she has discovered. Don't worry you don't have to be a Google Expert to be ready for this session. Deb will walk you through 10 of her tips and tricks step-by-step. Learn how to make the most out of Google Classroom from a pro. This high energy, action-packed webinar will leave you saying "WOW! I didn't know Google Classroom could do that!"

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Friday, November 27, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: classroom management, google classroom

Reviews (461)

I am new to using Google Classroom, but I found this very helpful.

Good information but not helpful for Kindergarten.

Session 2 of 3 Training: Another good training / refresher that I enjoyed today as well. Kudos!
Basic Member

Well organized. Copy of slides would have been helpful.
Basic Member

I am new to Google classroom but it was fun to see all the things I can do with it! The presentation was well paced and organized

This was wonderful! I have been using Google Classroom for two years and learned a lot more today! TY

Excellent ideas for Google classroom, thank you!

These were very helpful tips, but I realized that not much of her tips were helpful with my grade-level (kindergarten). She had a great presentation though!

Great presentation with tips I can use right now. Thank you!

Great information and presentation!
more reviews ...