Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom: Setting Up, Organizing, Archiving, and More!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Classroom is a great online learning platform that can help to facilitate communication, collaboration, and workflow in your classroom. While Google Classroom is easy-to-use, as with any tool or technology, you will get the most out of it when it is set up and organized in a useful fashion - and when you have a better idea of how to get started. Join Jerry Swiatek as he explores how to get started with Google Classroom and shows step-by-step how to set up your students and classes. In addition to sharing some suggestions on what to do and not to do, Jerry will share tips for reducing clutter, searching for items, and archiving your records and materials at the end of the year.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Friday, November 27, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: archiving, classes, Google Classroom, organization, setup, students

Reviews (618)

The first session of three! All of the sessions today were well put together. This is not my first training and I enjoy Google Suites. Today was a well productive day that expanded my prior knowledge of Google Classrooms including additional resources. Kudos!
Basic Member

Well done. Copy of slides / screen shots would of been helpful

Even though I have already been using google classroom for 4 months, I learned so much from this video!

Thanks for the great information!

This is a great introduction!

I would recommend this webinar for classroom management and setting up the Google Classroom. Very informative.

Great! Wonderful and useful content!
Basic Member

well organized. I took notes and I now have set up my own classroom. Thank you!

Great!

Excellent, Even though I've used Google classroom before I learned several god tips that I will use right away and share with my team. I will certainly go back and review the video from time to time a a refresher or to pick up additional pointers.
more reviews ...