Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Padlet: A Digital Post Note Board

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this hands on, interactive session, join teacher trainer Jenna Linskens as you explore how to use Padlet a free, online drag-and-drop style productivity tool. Padlet provides students a way to participate in digital backchannel discussions during synchronous class and It can also be a great tool for engaging student projects, like timelines and mind-mapping. In addition to student use, teachers can post and collect formative assessment questions, check for understanding, and provide feedback to students for hybrid, online, or face-to-face learning. During this webinar, you'll learn the basics of the Padlet tool, see real world examples, and have the chance to participate in a live brainstorm by joining a Padlet project and collaborating with other attendees.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: assessment, collaboration, digital post note board, engagement, padlet, productivity tool, virtual learning

Reviews (25)

Looking forward to utilizing this. Thank you!

Nicely done!

Thank you it was very helpful!
Basic Member

Great webinar, I have used Padlet but will utilize it more after viewing this.

great

Good webinar!

Useful webinar. I learned about the elipses for using different features. This is an excellent feature.

thanks

Thank you!

This was a great session to learn about how to use Padlet. I want to increase student engagement online and this will be a fun tool for them to use!
more reviews ...