Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teaching Math Remotely: Tips and Tricks for Any Grade Level

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Join Dr. Angela McCord as she shares some of her best tips, tricks, and ideas for remote math instruction whether you are in a fully remote or hybrid model. The transition from paper to digital can prove to be challenging, and even more so in the math classroom. On this webinar, you'll learn ideas that you can use in your math classroom the very next day from how to provide connections to real life, opportunities for collaboration, and how to focus on specifics to make the most of your lessons.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEAM, Virtual Learning
Tags: collaboration, digital, mathematics, remote, steam, virtual learning

Reviews (42)

Very informative, and the different strategies will mix it up a little. Thank you.

Great job, you have made it impossible to fail (smile) thanks.

Helpful information!

I have always thought that we spend so much time teaching reading strategies to our students. But we don't think about how these same strategies work so well in math. I'm glad you are promoting this. Great information.

I thought this webinar was very informative

This was really helpful. I actually listened to it two times because I wanted to be sure I had written down all the resources. Thank you I look forward to learning more from you.

Lots of practical information. Excellent speaker!

This webinar was very informative and the strategies shown can be used in any subject area.

This gave some good information on teaching math remotely. I liked the "4 R's" for repeat, rephrase, reward, and record.
Basic Member

Thank you!
more reviews ...