Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Interactive Resources for the K-4 Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Have you been struggling to find engaging interactive resources that you can use on any Interactive Whiteboard (IWB)? This webinar will explore a variety of IWB resources for Math, Reading, Science, and Social Studies for grades K-4. Join Melissa Mann as she shares her favorite resources and tips for using them in the classroom. In addition, she will also show which Common Core standards these resources address.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Interactive Whiteboards, Reading & Writing, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Common Core State Standards, interactive content, Interactive Whiteboard, IWBs, standards, websites

Reviews (80)

Plenty of information for teachers to use games and interactive websites in various grades

Thank you!

Very good resources.
+2

Thank you for sharing

This works well for my fourth grades. Thank you for the resources.

Thank you for including resources for kindergarten.
Basic Member

Terrific set of resources!
Basic Member

I want to first say Thank you, Melissa, for all the time you put in gathering all these wonderful websites. As a long time special education teacher I found your presentation to be a bit fast for me. I feel if your presentation would have been longer I would not have felt so overwhelmed by the number of sites. I recently dropped down in grade levels, from 6th - 8th to PK - 2, so this is all new to me. The lower grades do spend more time interacting with the students via computer/small group instruction etc than the middle school aged kids, but now I truly see why so many of our older students are so lost in the system with all this technology flying around. Great information but very overwhelming even for me as an adult.
Basic Member

Thank you for the resources! It's always great to learn about the resources out there and how to implement them into a classroom.
Basic Member

Crazzzy Awesome !
more reviews ...