Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrating Digital Activities into Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you've learned about some really engaging digital tools – but aren't quite sure how to integrate them into your Google Classroom – this session is for you! If you've made a Bitmoji Classroom… or learned how to use Jamboard… maybe you have an engaging Choice Board or Flip Grid …or you've made screencasting videos - but you just aren't quite sure how to incorporate all of those into your Google Classroom – then this webinar is for you! Join seasoned trainer, Matt Bergman, as he shows you how to integrate all of these tools (and more!) into your Google Classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, November 12, 2020 @ 6:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: bitmoji, choice board, glipgrid, google classroom, integration, jamboard, screencasting, tools

Reviews (9)

Good information!

Very good session, Matt offers a wealth of knowledge on Google Classroom and integrating digital activities.

Right now I'm just using google classroom primarily with google docs (worksheets) and you tube videos but this gave some additional ideas with the other google tools. Thanks!

Helpful and thorough

Matt is an awesome presenter! As always, his information is very helpful and useful.

IT WAS INSPIRING TO ME

great info on how to do the different things

Nice work

I learned a lot from this Webinar.
more reviews ...