Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrating Digital Activities into Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you've learned about some really engaging digital tools – but aren't quite sure how to integrate them into your Google Classroom – this session is for you! If you've made a Bitmoji Classroom… or learned how to use Jamboard… maybe you have an engaging Choice Board or Flipgrid …or you've made screencasting videos - but you just aren't quite sure how to incorporate all of those into your Google Classroom – then this webinar is for you! Join seasoned trainer, Matt Bergman, as he shows you how to integrate all of these tools (and more!) into your Google Classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Sunday, April 11, 2021 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: bitmoji, choice board, glipgrid, google classroom, integration, jamboard, screencasting, tools

Reviews (73)

Great Google info! Thanks!

I enjoyed learning how to use Google apps with each other. I look forward to trying Google Draw with my students this year!

it had some good ideas

Informative.....thank you

Thank you, Great stuff!!

A lot of good stuff here. Matt Bergman makes things seem so simple. I might revisit this webinar many times.

Good presentation.

Great ideas, but a little overwhelming to follow all the new technology. I need to go back and learn about those platforms now.
Basic Member

I love all ideas! I can't wait to try to use some of these!

Another great way and useful information in Google Classroom use. Jamboard is excellent and watching the next webinar on Jam board.
more reviews ...