Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Interactive Bitmoji Virtual Spaces with Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Want to easily create Virtual Classrooms and Virtual Spaces for your Bitmoji? Come join Lauren Boucher as she shows you how much fun it can be to teach with Bitmoji. In this session, we will specifically focus on backgrounds and virtual spaces for your Bitmoji. You'll learn how to easily find backgrounds and images for your virtual spaces, how to edit and change elements, and where to find done-for-you templates. You'll also learn how to use Google Slides features like layering and linking to create truly engaging Bitmoji Virtual Classrooms!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 @ 7:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: backgrounds, bitmoji, google slides, templates, virtual learning

Reviews (25)

Thank you.

This was so helpful! Thank you very much for this webinar! I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with my bitmoji and google slides!

Fun ideas! Thanks

Thank you! I love the extra resources that you have shared. Great and very helpful presentation. Definitely, I am gonna use it to enhance my google slides and lessons.

Gave me many new ideas.

This was by far the most useful webinar on how to create a Bitmoji classroom. I used to hate teachers who talked about having one on social media before watching this webinar. It explains it so well! Use a pre-made background, then add your stuff by removing the objects' background. I'm now officially hooked on creating these classroom. Also, did I mention, she gave us a reason for even creating them? You add the links to the lesson you're about to teach that day. It's so clever. I'm using mine Monday with a combination in person and virtual classes. My students will be surprised I'm sure. Congratulations! Awesome webinar.

Thank you! I've learned so much from your presentation!
+1

There is always something to be learned on each presentation.
Thank you.

Thank you!

I watched this webinar and LOVED it! It was very helpful with certain aspects of creating an interactive virtual Bitmoji classroom that I did not know how to do. The kids absolutely love it and I try to have different ones for seasons and holidays so that there is a different variety for the students to explore. Thank you for offering this class!
more reviews ...