Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Interactive Bitmoji Virtual Spaces with Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Want to easily create Virtual Classrooms and Virtual Spaces for your Bitmoji? Come join Lauren Boucher as she shows you how much fun it can be to teach with Bitmoji. In this session, we will specifically focus on backgrounds and virtual spaces for your Bitmoji. You'll learn how to easily find backgrounds and images for your virtual spaces, how to edit and change elements, and where to find done-for-you templates. You'll also learn how to use Google Slides features like layering and linking to create truly engaging Bitmoji Virtual Classrooms!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: backgrounds, bitmoji, google slides, templates, virtual learning

Reviews (111)

Had lots of information but too fast for me. I am so tech challenged. The second time I watched it I did get a wall and floor but couldn't figure out how to get the white text box. I will watch it again and again to see if I can get further along.

Really liked the ways to share to share with students and the copyright information. I wonder if there is there a Google short cut list that I can download?

Thank you for providing step by step to create a bitmoji classroom and the Google tools. I was excited to finally create my own.

One of the most informative. It really explained a lot about about bitmojis and google slides.

Good information

Love her ideas!

Interesting information

Good

Fun ideas!

Thank you!
more reviews ...