Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Personalized Bitmoji with Google Drawings

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

By combining the fun of Bitmoji with the awesome versatility of Google Drawings, you can personalize and create truly amazing scenes to spice up your virtual classroom, digital assignments, and more. Join Lauren Boucher as she demonstrates how to combine Bitmojis, add outside elements, or remove elements from your Bitmoji using Google Drawings and unleash your creativity!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, April 10, 2021 @ 11:30 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: assignments, bitmoji, google drawings, virtual learning

Reviews (42)

Thank you! Resources were great to get rid of the unwanted words around the Bitmoji.

The last example was a little bit hard to follow but I loved everything else!!! Especially the resources and tools to get rid of background.

Very interesting and fun to watch. Can't wait to try this with my students.

Interesting presentation and I would like to try this.

Wow! I really needed this webinar. I'm gonna try to create a very cool google classroom using my bitmoji. Thank you so much, this was useful!

Awesome!!

THanks. Great information!!! LOVE IT!!
Basic Member

It was informative. I've learnt a few new things, however, most of the bitmoji ideas I have already been using.
Basic Member

It was informative. I've learnt a few new things, however, most of the bitmoji ideas I have already been using.

Thanks for the webinar. Looking forward to using draw and bitmoji.
more reviews ...