Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Choice Boards with Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Choice Boards or learning menus are a great way to enhance student learning. They provide opportunities for student choice and differentiated instruction so you can reach ALL learners. Choice Boards can be created in a variety ways using Google Slides. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito to learn step-by-step how to create a learning menu that is interactive and dynamic. You'll walk away with ready-to-go templates that you can simply copy and edit to make their own!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: choice boards, google slides, virtual learning

Reviews (312)

This presentation was very helpful. The information shared is so useful, I want to use it right now in my lesson planning!

Very handy. I learned a few tricks that I hadn't heard before with Google Slides. Thinking of how I can use this with kinders.

Good webinar, but how to I gain access to the links?

I can't open the links????? Please help

I can't click on the links!!!!????? I paid a lot of money for this subscription!!!!

Great webinar! Will use choice boards with my students for choice in product at the end of unit projects.

great

GREAT INFO!!! Thanks

So awesome!!! The resources were PERFECT!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you.
more reviews ...