Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Ways to Make Learning Fun and Interactive With Canvas

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Ready to take your instruction to the next level within Canvas? There are so many incredible content possibilities that will make learning fun and exciting for your students. Join expert trainer, Deb Norton, as she shares creative ways to engage your students while teaching with Canvas. From embedding Google Forms, EDPuzzles, speed graders, and Flipgrids to building badges, making breakout sessions, and more! Come learn how to make learning fun while teaching with Canvas!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, September 19, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: breakout sessions, canvas, edpuzzles, flipgrids, google forms, interactive, lms, virtual learning

Reviews (30)

When I went to watch the Padlet and Edpuzzle how to videos, there was no sound. Any assistance would be appreciated in order to try and embed.

It had a lot of good ideas.
+5

Great Webinar! Love it

Wonderful webinar. I will use so much since I use Canvas with all of my teaching and in my co-curricular engagement with students. :)
Basic Member

Fabulous! Learn so many tips on how to embed activities from Flipgrid, Edpuzzle, Google Forms, Padlet, Screenscatify, H5P into Canvas.
Thank you so much.
Marlène
Basic Member
+6

Great webinar! Filled with lots of great ideas for creating and/or embedding various interactive resources Into Canvas which will spark students’ interest and engagement and provide “something different.” Really appreciate the SlideDeck resource with how-to videos for stress-free learning for teachers, too. Thanks for this valuable webinar showing exciting possibilities in learning for all.
Basic Member

Grade improvement is not more a challenge. A collection of answers to your book-based questions is all you need for acing your class. Your search has come to an end since Solution Guides for college textbooks are available with one click access on ScholarOn.

I never used Canvas but will share what I have learned with the other teachers at my school. So much resources for teachers to make their classrooms fun and exciting. I love the joy she has in teaching all of her videos! I loved it! I was just writing away as she taught because I will not remember everything. LOL

It was a great presentation even though there was a lot of information. I appreciate her enthusiasm. :0)

This was awesome. Thank you!
more reviews ...