Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Digital Tools for Remote Teaching: Elementary Edition

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Join us for a fun, fast-paced webinar designed to give you more ideas in 30 minutes than attending an entire weeklong conference! In this session, expert teacher trainer Jenna Linskens, will give you quick overviews of a variety of FREE digital tools to help you with digital or remote teaching. Don't spend hours searching the internet for the best-of-the-best tools, join us for this session! You'll learn how to access the tool, quick tips for using it, and practical examples of how you might incorporate it into your teaching. This session is designed with PK-5 teachers in mind.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Early Learners, Virtual Learning
Tags: digital tools, early learners, elementary, remote teaching

Reviews (12)

Awesome free websites

great information I can use

a lot of information being showcased.

Very good and thank you! Now have a better idea of all these apps and what to choose!

Thank you. Learned more about some of the sites I'm interested in using.

Excellent...learned a new way to use padlet which is very engaging for students. Also did not know that Epic boards sync with google classroom. Will be sharing this information with my teachers

Very informative. Thank you.

I enjoyed seeing all of the resources, and feel that I will be able to use them. Thanks again!

Good information and resources to add to skill base.

awesome!
more reviews ...