Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips & Tricks for Google Jamboard (with Math Examples)

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Come learn how to use Jamboard an interactive whiteboard developed by Google, as part of the G Suite Family. Teachers love using Jamboard to create engaging content for students both in traditional classroom settings and online! In this session, expert teacher trainer Deb Norton will show you how to use Jamboard for remote teaching, tips and tricks, and cool things you can do! In her examples, she will sprinkle in some extra special things just for Math Teachers but this session is truly designed for anyone.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, August 20, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEAM, Virtual Learning
Tags:

Reviews (42)

Thank you!

Thank you for the information!

Thank you for the information. I can add these additional resources to my toolbox.

This webinar was exactly what I needed. NOW...I can have the privilege of talking "jamboard" with my colleagues. Most of the teachers used this before and was telling how wonderful it is to use jamboard. But could not explain it to me how to utilized it. Now I know!! Thanks a lot!

Great webinar! How can I get the links? Thanks!

Great presentation! I can see potential for using this with my science lab activities. Thanks so much!

Excellent for any teacher trying to learn how to use jamboard not just math

nice work

Useful information. Thank you:-)

Great presentation and great information!
more reviews ...