Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Schoology: Getting Started and Making An Assignment

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this step-by-step webinar, you'll learn everything you need to get started with Schoology's Enterprise Account for Schools. First, we'll start by giving you a tour of the system and the main features and functions. Then we'll tackle the basics of making your first assignment, where you'll learn how to use attachments like Google Docs, videos, and other files. Please note: This webinar is designed for using Schoology's Enterprise Account which may have additional functionality than the free version.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Virtual Learning
Tags: schoology, virtual learning

Reviews (60)

Very helpful information here!

Appreciate the easy to understand overview.

This was a helpful introduction.

Very helpful! Looking forward to the next video.

Excellent Webinar

i am using Schoology and I love to review some things others point out, i have a short training and play some with it but the webinar today help me to fill some spots missing.

This was interesting. I will be using another platform but I'm glad I know about Schoology.

Great info. Looking forward to watching the next two webinars.

Great basic overview of Schoology!
Basic Member

I enjoyed this webinar, it was helpful. I have membership but now it says I must pay $27 to watch it again. hmmmmm
more reviews ...