Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Jamboard: Sparking Collaboration in Google Classroom and Beyond

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you're looking for an outlet for creativity and collaboration– Jamboard may be for you! This whiteboard-style Google Tool provides an interactive canvas for your students to unlock their creative potential. Great for group projects, or individual brainstorming, Jamboard is quickly becoming a teacher (and student!) favorite. Whether you are using Google Classroom, or just love Google products, Jamboard can help bring collaboration to your teaching. Join Matt Bergman for this intro level, step-by-step webinar on using Jamboard. You'll learn how to get started, tips and tricks for using Jamboard, and great ideas to start using it with your students.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Sunday, February 28, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom, Virtual Learning
Tags: collaboration, google classroom, Jamboard, step by step

Reviews (242)

What a great, simple explanation of Jamboard to the beginner! I can't wait for 2.0 :). Thank you Matt and Simple K12 for providing quick, easy and informative tutorials on these great tech tools!

great,
probably the most useful tool I've seen so far because of its multiple applications

I love this presentation. In student Breakout rooms, I want to see the kids engaging like they would in my classroom. I'm now inspired to create an interactive board for Literary Terms where students will match the terms with their definitions, using colors and shapes. This is the boost I needed. Thank you.

Great content...I took a lot of notes on things to try in my classroom!

Really enjoyed the presentation and the questions. Going to test drive several of these soon. Thanks.

Great information with lots of good ideas!

Awesome!

This was AWESOME!!!

This was a great Webinar Matt Bergman. Thanks

wow!! so much info and good info at that. I will definitely use the information and probably will have to view again for more pointers
more reviews ...