Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

7 Hacks For Infusing Video into Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Take your Google Classroom to the next level by incorporating video into your teaching. Whether you're using YouTube videos, or making your own screencasting videos (or anything in-between) , there's lots to learn about infusing video into your Google Classroom. This webinar will help you use video to increase student participation and engagement in a Google Classroom environment. Whether you're teaching remotely, or in a physical classroom, this webinar is great for all teachers. Join Matt Bergman as he walks you through using video in Google Classroom step-by-step.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom, Virtual Learning
Tags: google classroom, remote, student engagement, video

Reviews (26)

Much needed information!

well done:-)

Very insightful.

Very knowledgeable and gave me a few ideas on how to upgrade my virtual classroom to make it more interactive.

I think Matt is a knowledgable presenter and in this webinar he has good examples of infusing video into Google Classroom. Nothing he mentions is too difficult and you could pick one idea he suggests, and become an expert with it as you add it to your teaching toolbox.

Thank you!

good info. thanks

Very helpful

I love the video feedback hack!

Screencastify sounds pretty interesting.
more reviews ...