Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

1-Stop-Shop for Remote Learning: An Overview of G Suite Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you keep hearing how amazing the Google Suite of tools is for educators? But you aren't quite sure which tool can help you with what? Join expert trainer Matt Bergman as he reviews how G Suite can meet both synchronous and asynchronous learning needs with a variety of tools. This 30-minute webinar is packed with quick overviews of a variety of Google tools and some practical uses. You'll hear great ideas on how to use these tools to support remote learning for all of your students' needs. While this webinar does not go in-depth on any one tool, it is designed to give you the scope and breadth of Google and help you distinguish which Google Tools are best for certain learning environments.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: g suite, google, remote learning, tools, virtual learning

Reviews (21)

Great info! I am going to check out Flipgrid shorts for sure! Thank you!

GREAT JOB

Good job, thanks

So many tools!

Excellent Webinar

As usual, great video. Thanks for telling the differences in Screencastify, Loom, and Flipgrid Short

I love screencastify, but will have to check out the Flipgrid short. Haven't tried that yet! Thanks! Great info.

I am interested in creating videos so I am happy that he distinguished Loom, Screencastify, and Flipgrid from one another.

There are some great ideas in here. Worth the watch!

Nice work
more reviews ...