Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

It's time to explore the true power of this innovative tool! Join expert trainer, Deb Norton, as she unveils 10 of the most mind-blowing features and functions of Google Classroom that she has discovered. Don't worry you don't have to be a Google Expert to be ready for this session. Deb will walk you through 10 of her tips and tricks step-by-step. Learn how to make the most out of Google Classroom from a pro. This high energy, action-packed webinar will leave you saying "WOW! I didn't know Google Classroom could do that!"

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, August 6, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: classroom management, google classroom

Reviews (338)

Awesome tricks!

Fantastic! Seamless presentation with useful tips. I will definitely be using these ideas!

Awesome so many things I did not know I could do. Thank you so much.

This was an awesome presentation

Very informative!

It was very informative

That was great! There was SO much information, I'll have to watch again and go into the classroom and try it at the same time..

Very informative!
+2

I have been using Google Classroom for years and I still learned new things that I can incorporate. I plan to use the student work report to send them a weekly recap. I think this would also be beneficial to send to their parents as a progress report.

Good ideas
more reviews ...