Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Zoom Video Conferencing Tools for Student Engagement

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Once you learn the basics of Zoom Video Conferencing, it's time to take your online learning experiences to the next level. Zoom offers a variety of tools, that when used properly, allow for enhanced student engagement. In this session you will learn about how to use breakout rooms, the whiteboard tool, and digital annotation in ways that are sure to increase student engagement.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: student engagement, video conferencing, zoom

Reviews (142)

I thought that this webinar was very helpful. I know about a couple of features that I didn't know about prior to viewing this.

Great webinar! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing all of this. I learned quite a bit!

Thanks, learned a lot about regulating the Zoom participants and muting.

My District will be going back full remote this year. We're doing extensive talk about the break out rooms as part of teaching, so now knowing that will help a lot!!

This presentation taught me about additional features on Zoom.

I learned a few tips even after using zoom extensively since March. Thank you!

A good place to start.

I love it and used the zoom discount to join today. It said I didnt get credit - got on 10:40 - can i get the ceu.

I watched this live but did not get the credit. I had registered and stayed on until 11:09 when it finally said it was over and it still says I did not receive credit. This happens to me a lot. Can you tell me why this happens?
more reviews ...