Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Pear Deck: Integrating with Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Now that you're comfortable with the basics of Pear Deck, let's talk about how to use it with other applications, specifically Google Classroom! Integrating Pear Deck into your instructional platform will help make it a seamless experience for your students. Join expert trainer, Tia Simmons, as she shows you how to use Pear Deck in meaningful ways.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 @ 8:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Virtual Learning
Tags:

Reviews (31)

Thank you! Great Information.

Excellent webinar. Thank you!

Thank you :)

This was a great follow up to the basic course. I feel like I can start using Pear Deck with my First Graders. Thanks sinpleK12!

Great intro webinar for the Pear Deck newbie!

Loved it! Super informative!

Loved that it was straight forward and it accomplished exactly what was intended.

Great information and demonstrations.
Basic Member

I have watched all four of Tia's webinars and they are a great introduction but what I really need is more of a hands on explanation of how to create the actual lessons where I can take a google slide show I already have and integrate a pear deck into it. The pear deck templates don't really explain what to do once you click on them and they load.

This was a nice, basic step by step of integrating Pear Deck with Google Classroom.
more reviews ...