Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Schoology: Getting Started and Making An Assignment

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this step-by-step webinar, you'll learn everything you need to get started with Schoology's Enterprise Account for Schools. First, we'll start by giving you a tour of the system and the main features and functions. Then we'll tackle the basics of making your first assignment, where you'll learn how to use attachments like Google Docs, videos, and other files. Please note: This webinar is designed for using Schoology's Enterprise Account which may have additional functionality than the free version.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, August 10, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Virtual Learning
Tags: schoology, virtual learning

Reviews (43)

Clearly explained. Thanks!

Great over view.

Awesome!!

Great source of information with so many options to create.

There was a lot of great useful information, thanks.

I was able to follow! Just enough information in a step by step format.

very helpful in figuring out what we're doing

It was a clear basic overview- thank you. I need step by step training on how to create documents students can write on and return. I know this is simple for most teachers, but I have never had training on basic function of a LMS. It will be a challenge populating my classes with assignments, but I am happy I have a place to ask questions if needed. Thanks again.

Great job! Very informative and helpful. Our school purchased this and we will be using it for the first time this fall. I am looking forward to the next 2 webinars!

Informative and helpful
more reviews ...